Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Something SAME

Sorry becoz this picture is NOT-SO-SUIT for this post.Yeah,I am not smart in CAPTURE a picture,FINDING a picture and POSING.HAHA,actually,tengah buat kerja nih(GEO).But,it's kinda make me STRESS!and one more excuse is I AM ADDICTED to BLOGGING!(owh yeah :D)
HMM,as always..I and Fareza will talk about that STORY called,'HANTU KAK LIMAH BALIK RUMAH'.Hey,I guess everybody likes it yeah?HMM,we will talk about it for whole day of school so,bila balik rumah,I am like something bored.
Today,I just realized that ACTUALLY,I have 2 SCHOOL.Yeah,I can enter my OWN school(SMK Darul Ehsan) and I also can enter my momma's school(SMK Selayang Baru).Okkay,my back to my ACTUAL story.HMM,bila dah pergi dekat mama,apa lagi?For sure,MAKAN!haha
and the best part is,NASI GORENG PATAYA dia,memang SYOK gilo lah!rasa nak BAKO je.HAHA(bwat apa nak BAKO?)
act,ada banyak lagi STORY,tapi,dah teringat pulak ada KERJA,so,better sambung.HEHE(rajin nihh :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment