Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Day

idk Pictures, Images and Photos
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!who's birthday?Someone in somewhere (copied from Victorious)
Okkay,it's NOT really 'my' day.But,I've through this day,today.
It's kinda GOOD.But,sometimes it is MISERABLE.The good news is=I've started playing ABC whatever it called but,we've played a game like in the VICTORIOUS.The miserable=My Geo text book missing.I miss the book!I'm remembering the first time I use it and what it's contained.Wish you were here,text book.
Today,We've learnt JUST two subjects.WHOAH!that is SO great.
Actually,today was gonna be my different day 'coz I wanna be different.Not the OLD AMIRA.The one who loves laughing out loud and making dumb jokes.
But,I cant.I cant STOP it.I just want a motivator stay by my side and give me some motivation.So,I'm not gonna make a SILLY-ACTION.GAH!wish I could change myself.but,I need a friend to change ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment