Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dear Blog,

I don't know what to say.But,watching NIGA HIGA's videos makes me want to be like him.Okay,seems like Friday by Rebecca Black was the the worstest video I've ever seen,I and my friend were about to make a parody video about it.We're just has planned about it but,not taking any ACTION of it.
Secondly,So sorry.I've repeated the SAME picture.Yeah,there's no a GOOD picture.All photography picture I was searching is just make me want to ERASE it.
AWHH!my nose was so WIDE when people kept COMPLIMENT about me.Sometimes,it's FUN!
"FUN!FUN!FUN!FUN!,
we were so excited,excited,
BLA BLA BLA,
I don't remember the lyrics.
HEY!this is NOT the LYRICS!
*tut!"
You guys must take the PAIL before I say that SCRIPT.Okkay,I don't remember what I'm gonna say.UHH,Let's just forget about it 
I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!WHAT DO I CARE ABOUT?WHO I WANT TO BE?WHO IS MY BEST BUD?WHY I AM SO DUMB?WHAT TIME IS IT?WHY I'M WASTING ANOTHER EVENING?WHY I AM TOO LAZY?WHAT SHOULD I DO?SO?WHAT?HUH?WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME?WHAT U DOOOOOING?

Do you have any idea what to answer?SERIOUSLY,there's too many QUESTION in my head.I HAVE NO WORDS.Even,NO IDEAS what to post.So,this is just INSANE story.TEEHEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment