Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Say What?!

Wake  in the morning and watch side.
And then,there's my brother and he read my messages
I was so angry but not lepaskan..just said " X PAYAH LA!"
and then,simpan phone.
So easy take away my phone.HEY!I RESPECTED U!
AKU X SENTUH PON PHONE KO!
aku nk,tp,ko ckp x pyh..aku pon biar je menahan nafsu ni.

Brother,Sister..
WHY?!
why u do this to me?!
I have heart and feelings and I am HURT when u guys bullying me and make me like your KULI!
eventhough u guys(my brother and sis) do that to me,did I ever ungkit and bls balek?
this hurt feelings,I keep it deep!
when I cry so hard,did u guys ever know?u guys pujuk ke?u guys know what my probs?
I know,THIS IS LIFE..
but,seriously,everytime u guys hurt,I will hurt too
when u guys laugh,I will laugh too
and what u guys tell me to do,I always do
but,u guys never do what i do to u guys.

U guys=my bro and sis

ILYSM,
mira tika

No comments:

Post a Comment