Sunday, January 9, 2011

Avril Copied Miranda Or Miranda Copy Avril?!

okay if u want me to proof,i show ya!
I can't just reka this story ok?here's the proof..
try to listen this
MiRand cosgrove-what are you waiting for 
and this
Avril Lavigne-I'm with u

above,we can say that maybe miranda copy avril cause lagu avril lg lama dari lagu miranda..I don't want to kutuk miranda or avril..I love they both,but,aku tertnye-tnye..so,I just need your comment or suggestion


and,one more..
this song is my song at this blog,and bile I dgar lagu ni..tetibe,teringat plak kat lagu miranda yg bwh tu..


Avril lavigne-what the hell(new single)
and this is miranda's song,that I said..it's same..both are new..thats why I'm just confused
Miranda Cosgrove-dancing crazy

and this!I have no idea about it!it's the same music n lyrics!
miranda-daydream
n this,
avril-daydream

I guess,yg daydream ni..miranda nyanyi balek lagu avril ni..sbb lagu avril ni dh lme..hmm..I guess la
okay,enjoy the song!hahak!

ILYSM,
miraira

No comments:

Post a Comment