Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Day Before Today

Sorry 'cause post seciput je yesterday.Actually,I have a lot of idea to talk but,my parent asked me to shut down this laptop.HMM,since dah tak ada homework ni.I try to relax sikit(relax banyak nih) dengan berblogging and online :3(muka tak malu)
Lyrical Miracle by Prodi-G really makes me ALIVE againn.Mula-mula bukak lagu You Belong To Me by Lifehouse(maybe.I don't know who is REALLY the singer) then,the song just so BORING to me.
I've read a magazine and it said,rock song make us jadi RAJIN.I've tried it out and betul jugak lahh but,kalau nak belajar memang tak boleh lah!
Yesterday kott,I've tried to tidy up my locker(locker lah sangatt) OUT OF THE BLUE,it's freakin' me out!
Banyak gila buku yang aku tinggal.Sambil mengemas tu,Fareza said to me,"EH,kau buat macam rumah kau pulak!" then I replied,"Sekolahku,Rumahku and Rumahku,Syurgaku".she was like,HEISHH.
I really made her unsatisfied :D *proud
Nak,HAMBIK!kan dah belambak aku cerita.HAHA ehh,jangan marahh
P/S:yang key chain tuu my friend yang bagii jangan jealous,MI!HAHA *perasann

No comments:

Post a Comment