Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Study!!!

Firstly,I want to say that I AM SO MALASSSS untuk belajar.You guys yang cerdikpandaipintar macam mana you guys study?macam mana you guys study 24/7?
Actually,I knowww it's because you guys love the books and love to study.Me not.
But,in this 7 days of holiday I ada lah jugak study but not so tekun lah.Yang membuatkan tibatiba nak study tu sebab when I imagined dapat Polaroid camera from my mom.ARGHH!I want that camera.
My mom kata at least no C.At the first,I'm happy yayy! but,boleh ke tak dapat C? Insyaallah :) but,my mom memang tak nak I turun kelas.Me too.
Sungguh malu lah kalau turun kelas and automatically moment dapat 5 A's in UPSR tu orang akan cakap,"TU NASIBBB JE!".Pathetic.
Conclusion,I wanna make my parents happy and proud of me at the same time,as a teenager I am so lazy to study.
(haritu punya post,sorryyy)

No comments:

Post a Comment