Friday, December 10, 2010

Just Talking About MySelf

















So,

This Is Me..
A girl who born at 14th January 1998,Loves to eat PIZZA so much,also loves something like photography.
like to drink ice lemon tea!
ICE LEMON TEA makes my life worth ;)
Eat is my hobby coz everyday I eat,Eat much is when i'm in STRESS!
I am a GAMER also Internet surfer.I'm not good at capt a picture
but,I'm going to learn about it 'till I'm good at it.
Wimpy is just a Bad Dreams in my life.Just learn it until u can prove that you're not a WIMPY.
Alone is just when u're EMOTIONAL.It actually didn't make u feel better
There's no 'start a new life',coz u will always be yourself.nothing changed!
Being NICE is Good but,don't be too nice.Coz people will playing u.

My Quote:
"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
So,love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who don't,
and believe that everything happens for as reason.
If u get a chance,take it.
If it changes your life,let it.
Nobody said it would be easy,
they just said it would be worth it."



Thanks For Read This Post!I appreciated it

No comments:

Post a Comment