Friday, March 9, 2012

Sometimes,It's Not Like What We're Hoping

Hello :)
Today,I'm quite sad 'cause my exam result is bad.
What makes me feel so disappointed is I've did the best that I can but,nothing's change.
Sometimes,I feel like I want to give up.
But,thanks to my friend who always support me when I'm 'down'.
Maybe I have to keep holding on 'cause life must go on no matter what.
and maybe I should study harder.
All this time,I just want to make my parents proud of me and proof that I'm not a loser.I could do better,maybe.
I look around and see everybody's smiling.
At the first,Mira kata,kalau dia dapat C/B Geography,dia akan balik sambil nyanyi lagu 'All By Myself '.
but then,she's got A and I'm the one who balik while singing 'All By Myself '.
Maybe I shouldn't believe in 'Happily Ever After'.
and maybe I should believe that 'Happily Ever After ' is just in Fairy Tales
'cause suddenly I will wake up and realize that I'm in reality world.

Can I make it better with the lights turned on?

Love,
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment